Wednesday, March 21

Making Life A Little Smaller - 22 Things Challenge




So I've spent the last few days hemming and hawing over this challenge. What were 22 things I could do right now to make my life better? Then I got stuck in the over-thinking mind loop. Which gets me no where very, very fast. So I'm going to be imperfect, incomplete and just do it.


If you're interested in signing up, here is the original post by Angie at Write Me Happy.




My 22 Things


1. Stop Over-Thinking
2. Just Do It
3. Write More
4. Read More 
5. Cook More
6. Stretch Out My Income
7. Plan Better
8. Start Planning My Garden
9. Start Picking Up Gardening Supplies
10. Spring Clean
11. Actually Complete What Is On My Lists
12. Get More Involved With My Fellow Writers
13. Take Part In #Wordmongering
14. Ask For Help When Needed
15. Get More Exercise
16. Go Out With Friends More Often
17. Realize That I'm Not Superwoman
18. Blog More
19. Continue My Quest For Knowledge
20. Support Other Writers As I Can
21. Be More Productive
22. Allow Myself More "Girly" Time


These were the first things that popped into my head. We'll have to see how it goes, even though looking at some of these is really making me want to edit them for "achieveablity." But the point isn't to be perfect, thank goodness!


Even if you don't want to sign up, the original post has links to other 22 Things participants! So check them out as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! Thanks for joining! Any time you'd like to do some wordmongering just let me know!

    ReplyDelete